Every parent hopes and dreams that they are able to send their children to the university of their choice. Unfortunately, top colleges have high tuition rates.
- Learn what the real cost of College is and where to find it.
- why the sticker price is not the price you should pay attention to!
- How to determine Aid Eligibility
- without knowing this formula, you won’t know how much help you can expect.
- Why private schools could save you Thousands.
- the assumption that public institutions are less expensive is often only true at the surface- dig a little deeper.
- Scholarships and the Myth of free money.
- it’s important to understand where financial aid comes from and in what forms it comes.
- How to avoid overspending for college.
- without this simple approach, most parents will follow a sequence which is the exact opposite of the way they should plan.
- FAFSA, PROFILE, EFC, COA, FAO, APA, IPA and more.
- you’ll know what you need to know in order to begin your planning process.
To speak to an educational planning specialist, please call 520.529.4066